Monday 25 March 2013

116 days left...

... and rest from running today. Well, after last weeks increase my weeks total was 47,82 miles and I feel just great :-)
I'm now going to do at least 45 miles for the rest of March to the end of May. Every week... Probably I will do a couple of real longruns some weekends too.

At those longer runs I will not only do exercises that improve my running but also my intake of energy. There will be no option for me that I can't eat and drink... Then I must quit running! Well, I'm not worried at all but must keep things like this in mind. I have to do choices all the time and they must be the right ones...

After May I will have summer vacation and then I can run almost as much as I want! :-D Then I will do some runnings that will be perhaps 8h, 10h and 12h long. If I can make those runs I think:

Perhaps then I really can do this 140 mile run - The Run!

I also must say that a lot of my inspiration is coming from all around me. My family, Adam & Elton, the nature, all my followers on Twitter and those who read my little blog or diary. Well, there are a lot of things make me go change clothes for my runnings at evenings, in snow, coldness etc. It's getting more and more light now which also gives me a lot of inspiration. Thank You!

Soon it's Happy Easter!

Today I said hello and smiled to some people... even when not running! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment