Thursday 21 March 2013

120 days left...

... and all is fine! Just a lot of ice and snow so it's hard to run really Easy, Light and Smooth (#ELS). Well, when hard to run I tell myself it's going to be easier when spring and summer. The harder the better one could say :-)

Normally I run at least 31-37 mi/week and I feel comfortable with that. It's not a very big deal and when feeling like this it's time for a  little increase. Mon-Fri, working days, I do about 3-8 miles every run (3-4 runnings). Then at saturdays I've started to run two times with just a little break between for about 1-2h when eating and hydrating. Sundays can sometimes feel a little stiff but it disappears after a couple of miles when running. Well, running is a part of my life, as always... I almost doesn't know how it would be not to run. Probably horrible! Not just for me but for all the others I'll guess.

Blueberry soup is perfect for the run!

Well, don't forget to say Hello and give a little Smile to the ones you meet out there. It's not a cliche it's something all the religions try to spread over the world for a lot of years. How hard can it be?! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment