Friday 29 March 2013

112 days left...

... and todays run was very #ELS (Easy, Light and Smooth) together with Elton, one of my dogs. I ran 13.38 miles yesterday so I decided, when such a great weather, just to take it easy with Elton. We ran 6.85 miles and I will run longer again tomorrow :-)

The day really was a unlucky day! Well, first of all I ran into a edge/corner of our piano (!'@%) it hurt! Then I decided to take a nice smoothie, which I love, and dropped it in the sink (!'@%) Crash, Bang, Boom! Next thing was a decision to eat an avocado. I split it into half, put some salt and black-pepper (yummy) on it..... and dropped one half on the floor. Yes, Elton loved it!

Only thing I can think of is that I just did my 13th Marathon!!

Then I went for my run... Nothing bad happend! :-D

Elton is checking todays view out!
Hey, what's that?
Part of the track today. Used my Icebug Enima (ultralight shoes).
Very nice run even if very slow today...

Met a few people out there. We said hello and smiled. Some also cheer me and Elton up about The Run! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth friends!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment