Thursday 28 March 2013

113 days left...

... and today my more than one week long vacation for the Easter begins. It's going to be really nice and needed I think. One of the positive things of being a teacher, the holidays ;-) No, just kidding! I truly love my job. It's really inspiring and cool to see people growing with their knowledge. Well, I finished a couple of things before going home so it was only me and two more colleagues left. Peace and quiet...

I was a little empty in my head so therefor I look forward to my run. Family was in town shopping so when coming home only son with friend and dogs home. I ate a little late lunch and walk the dogs, Adam & Elton. Adam is about 10,5 years and Elton 8,5. Getting older but they hav great heart and lungs from their runnings with me thru the years. Hope/guess their happy :-) Better friends than dogs is hard to find for running.

Soon... :-)

I changed clothes for my run and felt good so I started ahead the city I just left by bus. I ran totally 13,38 miles with a return in quite a slow pace but  ran faster up the hills, and down the hills. 1:50:35h was the total tim today and I felt not much in my legs. Could ran a lot faster! With som rest, eat, drink etc I think I might go down to times, not important, 1:25-30h ;-)

Well, new day tomorrow, new run, and new feelings!

I did meet some guys out there to Hello and Smile to! How about You?

Easy, Light and Smooth makes You... Fast!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment