Sunday 10 March 2013

131 days left...

... and todays run was just adorable! When going up this the morning with my dogs, Adam and Elton, it was about -11,2°F and I decided to wait with my run until after lunch. When helped my mother to her train back home, down south of Sweden, I went home to watch a little XC-ski at TV (from Lahti, Finland). Petter Northug (Norway) won this this race and he probably is worlds greatest XC-skier today. Well, great done and congrats to him!

Adam and Elton

The temperature went up from -11,2°F to 15,8F which isn't unusual at all. At night the temperature goes down if the sky is clear and then, when sun comes up, the temperature increases a lot. Well, I went out for a 8,27 mile run and I chose a little more hilly track this time. I brought some warm blueberry soup and tried to run as easy, light and smooth (#ELS) as possible. I had a little stiffness in my left calf but it disappeared after a couple of miles. It was a very nice run today and I felt so inspired before, under and after :-)

A view from my house. The tower (the Castella) is from about 1170 AD.

Weeks total, even when having my mother visiting us, was 32,5 miles running and 6,65 miles XC-ski.

Take care and say hello and smile like I do when meeting people out on my runs!

Easy, Light and Smooth friends!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment