Friday 15 March 2013

126 days left...

... and today there was a wonderful day. Sunny and not so cold, but work ;-) Well, after work I went shopping some food home and then I had an ambition to run with Elton but a lot of family-stuff appeared. Wife went to an AW with colleges and so did my son.

Then me and dogs was left home. I did some dinner and just lay down in a sofa to enjoy a french comedian named Jacques Tati. A very nice and funny comedian! The films are in black and white which is quite cool I must say.

The french comedian Jaques Tati

Met a runner-friend today and we talked about "old-time-runnings" a little and then he asked me if I still was running. I told him I did and also that I've found a new inspiration in my life of running. When told him about my 140 mile run, The Run, in about two days he just said nothing. He looked at me and told me I was absolutely a lunatic but also that he thought my style when running, on the front part of my feet, perhaps is a good thing for me when run a distance like this. He's one friend that know about my running and use to say: You're not running, You're floating!

Well, he really did inspire me with that talk about floating. That's what it's all about friends! Run like you're floating... Or as I've been writing now for 117 days now: Easy, Light and Smooth!
And I guess it's not a very bad side effect that you also got Speed when follow the #ELS-running :-)

I've been loading with some food today for my Run tomorrow! Feed my dogs at 06:00, then breakfast for me. Perhaps I might start my run before 07:00 and be back by lunch at 11:00. Change a little clothing, eat and drink just to run again for an our or so. When run in an easy, light and smooth mode the body and brain doesn't seems to get as tired as when run just a little faster. The trick for me is to find exactly that pace and be very patience and not stressed about the lower speed. Just one step in a moment.... forward...

It's these friends who are going to do The Run...

Well, I said hello to a person even if I wasn't running myself today. We smiled! How about You :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment