Thursday 14 March 2013

127 days left...

... and today it's 2013-03-14. As a math teacher I honors this day very much because of Pi (3.14). Pi is the relationship, or ratio, between a circle's circumference and diameter.

Pi pie!

Well, after a long days work I chosen  to bring Elton out for a run. While running I start to think about the very day and the fact it was the Pi-day. Therefore I ran 3.14 miles today! It was fun to run and I guess I got more inspired. It also was a little chilly this evening -6,8F so I didn't want to run to long with Elton. 3,14 miles was enough :-)

Tomorrow it's friday again and I will do perhaps about a 7-10 miles depending on how cold it is. Really longing for some spring now...

Take care out there and don't forget to hello the ones you meet and give them a smile!

Easy, Light and Smooth.... gives the Speed when needed!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment