Friday 22 March 2013

119 days left...

...and I have been thinking about a trip to a small town about 63 miles up north where I have som very nice friends, runners, who are going to do a kind of a parkrun. Doesn't cost anything to run. But one is going to have fun, run and just be social. Thank's to @Raina_runs, a twitter-friend who pushed and talked me in to run with my friends tomorrow. First I was thinking of just a 4,35 mile run but now I decided to run all 6 laps instead. Yes, it will be.... a Marathon. :-)

Well, hope for some pics tomorrow to show you all. The weather and temperature is going to be nice they say so I'll hope for the best. I'm going to run 26,2 miles tomorrow and didn't do any big fueling or so. Just a normal dinner and som water. Well, I'll bring 1 litre of blueberry soup to bring with me when running. That's it so I guess I'm ok and ready... Feels ok though, and that's allright for me :-)

PS We are a couple of runners and we will stick together so I'll guess about 10 min/mile as a pace...

Black if not snow and yellow (Icebugs) if snow.
Both pairs are just wonderful (200-230g)

No one one but me and  Elton out this evening. Well, if we would meet some we say Hello and Smiled!

Easy, Light and Smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment