Saturday 23 March 2013

118 days left...

... and today was a great day for running. Snow on the ground but not so cold and sunny :-) I went by car to a village named Strömsund to met runners from my club VLDK (Vattudalens Long Distance Club). It really was a Fun-Run I must say. Both to meet my friends and also to do the run.

When started we all run together for about 3 of the 6 laps each of 4,35 miles long. Me and a friend, Fredrik, did run just a little faster than the others so we ran the last 3 laps by our own. We also did a progressive run which means we run faster  the last half of the "race".

The feeling was very good and I didn't feel so much in my legs which is good. We ate and drank just perfect I must say. Not to much and not to little! Good training then som I'm very satisfied.

I also noticed the vibes from Twitter on my arm (iPhone) and was very glad to see it was from my new friends on Twitter. Thank's! You inspired me from a very long distance. Nice!

Here we are just before the start. Me 4th from right :-)

Medal no.13 :-)

Lot of hellos and smiles today! What a run, what a day!

Easy, Light and Smooth1!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment