Thursday 28 February 2013

141 days left...

... and today it was quite windy and icy to run. After yesterdays little faster run (booster race) I decided to run slow and not so far this evening. Tomorrow I will rest and fetch my mother who's coming to visit me and my family for a week. She's a great inspirer to me. She is almost 75 years old and still walking and jogging every day! In 1983 she was the second runner in the WC marathon for veterans which I'm very proud of. Talk about nice genes I perhaps got from her... ;-)

Elton with my mother who was in second place at veteran WC marathon 1983.

Next week there is a winter holiday here in Sweden and also we teachers have holiday. I will run and XC-ski a lot. Perhaps even jogg with my mother, the former marathon runner :-) Better train more then!

Just met one to say hello and smile to today. Good feeling!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment