Wednesday 20 February 2013

149 days left...

... and todays run I did myself. Elton had his day of rest. It was a change in temperature this evening so it was foggy. High humidity but not so cold fortunately. I just had my dinner so I was a little stuffed... First 2 mile was a little hard but then it was getting more easy, light and smooth. Well, it was not my best run ever but... I did it! The most important thing.

The countdown goes on and I feel just alright. Planning for increase of my running because I don't want to stagnate. I probably will do my increase Saturday- and Sunday morning. My family will not be so affected in my exercise then. No one ever is awake before 10 am here but me and the dogs so I guess the increase only affects on me :-)

The weather was alright when coming home from work...

Didn't meet any people today... I think! To misty to know ;-) Remember to say "Hello and smile!"

Easy, Light, Smooth... and Fast!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment