Monday 11 February 2013

158 days left...

...sometimes you must do things not related to yourself (running) to help other humans out with their problems. Well, sometimes it's small problems and other times it's bigger problems. Today I helped my second daughter with some math. Nice to help her out :-) because she really wanted it an was so full of inspiration about succeeding.

The meaning of this evening was for me and my son to go do some XC-skiing but... no! Instead a daughter needed me. That's ok and I walked the dogs instead which was good for my little stiff calves since my 23,77 mile run two days ago. The rest just will do me good!

Well, a hard working day tomorrow so I must go to bed to be fit for fight!

Elton may symbolize todays rest like this... :-)

Don't ever forget to smile when say hello to someone you meet on the trail when running!

Easy, Light & Smooth friends!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment