Tuesday 26 February 2013

143 days left...

... and I do run regularly 31-37 miles per week. When running with  Elton and Adam I don't run so fast and long. Well, sometimes I do run a little longer with Elton. He's the younger dog (8,5 years) and can do runs up to about 10 miles. Adam, the older dog is 10,5 years and with him I do about 2-3 miles. For me that's like recovery-runs. It's very nice with company though :-)

Today Elton and I ran 4 miles in about 41 minutes. A normal pace with Elton but sometimes a little faster. When then running/walking 1,64 miles with Adam it took about 28 min :-) Lot of things he wanted to smell on... Well, recover for me after the run with Elton.

Guess I will do about 18-20 miles before the weekend and then a little longer run Saturday and Sunday as usual. Have been thinking of how nice it will be when the snow is gone and I can do real long runs. Have a plan doing about 25 miles and then eat lunch and drink in about one hour and the go out there agin and continue to run. The firs run is not a problem but the second run I will increase very slowly so I get used to the feeling and the load. Gonna be nice runs!

Well, Elton and I meet som people with dogs who greeted us and smiled! :-)

Normal day for a polar runner... ;-)

Easy, Light and Smooth! No shortcuts there...
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment