Friday 8 February 2013

161 days left...

... and today's running was a bit cold. It was -1,4°F but that's ok if one put on more layers of clothing. Several thin layers are better than one or few layer(-s). It's not the thickness of a layer that keeps you warm. It's the several layers of air that hold you warm. Air is the best isolation ever!

I also use to protect my airways from to much coldness which can go as far as asthma... One better be safe and protect as much as one can.

When start the run it was cold but sunny

 Nice view and I felt so Easy, Light & Smooth today!

 Well, it was a little frosty out there but also some really nice views

Ok, today I've chosen to write a little about coldness, of which we have a lot of here a couple of months every year ;-) Tomorrow I will do a little longer run. The outlook of the weather was very cold but it seems not to be so cold anyway. I will bring both food and warm blueberry soup so the run will be as Easy, Light and & Smooth as possible :-)

PS It's all you friends out there who really inspires me to do The Run of 140 miles...

Remember to say hello and smile to the ones you meet!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment