Tuesday 12 February 2013

157 days left...

... and todays run was 4,92 miles in 1:01:45 h. A loooong time but nearly 4 miles I run with Elton and it was Easy, Light and Smooth all the way. After Elton I run with the old fellow Adam and we walked a bit in that mile we jogged. Well, it felt superior in my legs now after Saturdays run for 24,53 miles. Good with a couple of days with rest! Even if the run took some time I did a run and that's most important. Better to run a little than nothing at all.

Don't ever forget that when recovery, is when your body build itself up!!

 Elton waiting for his run. Hey, Master! Come on!

Today we celebrated Semlans Dag (The Semlan Day). It's a cake with cream and almond inside. Very good! Full of sugar and other unhealthy things ;-) Well, if one run so much one also can eat a Semla now and then I guess! I normally eat it with warm milk... :-)

Semla!

Well, this must be all for today folks out there and remember... Say hello and smile! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment