Monday 25 February 2013

144 days left...

... and rest day! Went home to a friend who is a cyclist. He rang and told me what kind of fork I should have to my mountainbike. A fork with gasshocks! Well, nice with friends who are expert in their hobby. I only use my bikes (mountain and racer) as complement to my running. Well, I can ride a bike but I've got limits when fixing with them. Learning though :-)

Short blog today depending on a little late and I had som stuff to do for tomorrows math and physics.

Pics of my racer and mountainbike with a crashed fork. Well, now friend called and told me he got a new, much better, one. A fork with gasshocks! Sounds nice... :-)

Here's my dream! An Indian...Sigh...

Well, no run today but at least I met someone to Hello and smile to when out with Elton :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment