Friday 22 February 2013

147 days left...

... and time for som writing again. Well, a wonderful day even if no run because I instead helped my daughter with some math. today it was some applied derivations and she did just fine. Well don Julia!

I didn't run this day but will tomorrow instead. I will go up with my dogs, as usual, 06:00 am and eat a great breakfast consisting of porridge, dark bread and juice. I will bring hot blueberry soup with som salt in it. A very important ingredient! Sometimes I also put in som coffe too. Taste like ---- but very good for bringing the hydration balance in shape. You should try it!

Have a nice weekend everyone and say a nice Hello! and give a Smile! to the one you meet!

Soon will my bare foots run again... :-)

Easy, Light, Smooth... and Fast!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment