Sunday 17 February 2013

152 days left...

... and it really feels good in body and brain! Weeks total was like this: 31,13 miles running and 6,01miles XC-skiing :-)

When you feel a little worn in legs and mind but you still don't want to stop training (running) then it's time to do perhaps just another type of exercise. You'll see! Your body will recover, which is the real training and also your brain, or motivation also will recover and start to burn again. All this is like go up a stair. But remember to take one step and one stair at the time...

These are not any extreme or magical things about running. Every person probably have his/hers way to do the running but generally: If You want to run long, you must run long when running. But not all the time! For me it's better to run often and very long sometimes. Perhaps every 2-3 weeks I run about 25-30 miles in a row. At least 5-6 runnings per week between 3-10 miles and then the 25-30 miles on that. When having dogs I sometimes run 2-3 times in a day which gives me about 5-12 miles totally :-) Thank's dogs! You're the greatest of all!

Well, today I stopped twice to talk to some people on our run (8,33mi) so Elton and was running a little faster sometimes, like intervalls or tempo. Nice! The mile 6-7 we ran in 7,38 min (the last 5th part was in 8-10" of snow!). The power is there! Guess I'll do under 40 min in a 10K if necessary and that feels great. Once again I have don very little so called quality training but instead I've got a nice endurance and strength :-)

Found this wall outside a club in town!
What? What do you mean: -Not running!

Today I stopped talk to people who said "Hello!" to me and we did smile!

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment