Saturday 16 February 2013

153 days left...

... and todays exercise was XC-skiing with my son and very Easy, Light & Smooth. Oh, almost forgot! Me, my wife and the dogs went for a 3 mile walk too :-)

I hav a friend who is a very good XC-skier and also amazing taking care of the equipment. I must say he did a very good work. The glide was perfect! Thank's a lot John! You did the XC-skiing great today!

I took Elton for a shorty, just 4 miles, but that's better than nothing I use to say! Better to run than not :-)

 A proud Elton following me on todays run.
Remark his yellow west! We can bee seen easily in the evenings :-)

The run was easy but it felt very good so I will do a longer run tomorrow instead, after the XC-skiing in Davos on TV. Soon WC and that's fun to watch I'll say :-)

Today me and my wife ate fajitas!
I did the salad but my mind was thinking of something else...

Well, now begins social life here! Take care and always say Hello and Smile to the ones you meet..

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment