Wednesday 27 February 2013

142 days left...

... and today I ran myself without my dogs (Elton and Adam). I went out quite slow and just increased without being tired att all. When feeling free and the breathing was ok I started to increase the speed every mile.When having a good feeling I normally chose a little harder trail.

Longing for summer!

This time with som nice hills that usually breaks me down. Today I didn't have that feeling at all in my legs. Instead I could increase the speed a little every mile and this, my friends, is my proof of: Easy, Light, Smooth and then... FAST!
If interested you might check this link from todays run with all the times per mile and also the track profile.

Well, this is the run mile per mile:

  1. First mile was just to get warm and coming into my running. 9:01 min
  2. Second mile included the first hill. Short but steep! 8:21 min
  3. This mile was a flat and a little downhill. Recover after hill. 8:06 min
  4. A mile with 3/4 mile climbing. Long hill run. 7:28 mi
  5. Fifth mile was downhill but in darkness. Just the stars and me and I let the legs roll. 6:40 min
  6. Slower recovery mile. But no stop. Run what ever... 8:36 min
  7. Last 0,91 mile was in 9,25 min. Recovered and not even a feeling of any lactic acid. :-D
Met one person I could say hello to and smile to. Well, it was dark... but I did it though!

Easy, Light and Smooth... and then Fast!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment