Saturday 2 February 2013

167 days left...

... and todays running I did without Elton. He needed some from yesterdays run so me and my daughter Ingrid just walked our dogs for about 3 miles instead. The weather was perfect for both XC-skiing and running. Sunny and not windy!

 Elton relaxing with Ingrid in the sofa. Nice!

Todays weather was nice and very inspiring to run in!

Well, Elton didn't follow me on the run today so there was no stops (!) and I could run in a quite constant speed (8,38 min/mi). I felt a little stiff in my legs but it disappeared after 2-3 miles. It can't depend on my soon 52 years... can it?! ;-) Then it felt alright all the way up to 9 miles when the road just disappeared in the snow. All I could do was to smile and just go ahead in 4-5" of snow for half a mile. When such things happens I use to think of the summer and how Easy, Light & Smooth it will go... then. It really felt good when the road was plowed from snow again and I could ran more light again. If it's hard when training just say to your self: -All this hard work will pay off in the end...

Tomorrow I will go XC-skiing with my son Magnus again. Think we're trying to do about 10 miles I think! XC-skiing is a very nice complement to running and you do train ALL your muscles in the body.

Well, time for som social life in the living room... perhaps one more beer ;-)

Toady I said hello to some people and they replied and I got some great smile too...

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment