Friday 15 February 2013

154 days left...

... and me and Elton did run 6,4 miles this evening which means 18,84 miles so far this week. So I just got 18,44 miles left up to my 37,28 miles left ;-)

When friday I first work all day, go shopping for the next coming week, fix dinner and then it's time for me and Eltons Friday-run. Still a lot of snow here but not so cold though. Well, the run was ok and it's nice to have it done :-) I was running with my Nike Free Run 5.0 and they're alright even in cold and snow. Little slippery but... ok! The more hard it's to run now the more easy it will go when the snow is gone :-)

Well. tomorrow I will run a little longer again and if the weather is ok me and my son probably will go do som XC-skiing again. Nice!

Every day I'm counting down to The Run I really want the day to come! It's going to be a great day when I put my Free Runs on my feet and slowly start my 140 mile journey around the lake Storsjön, where I live. Then finish it up with a halfmarathon gonna be a absolute thrill!

Often I listen to some kind of music when running but very often I also listen to the nature it self. Where I live there is cars and so but not very much though. That means you easy can hear birds, grasshoppers etc around you when running. It also happens you meet all kind of animals. Often I see deers, sometimes moose, tracks from bear etc. I'm not afraid meeting animals and Elton doesn't care as long it's not a bear around. Then he gets worried and don't want to go further. Kind of warning to me so it's just to talk loudly or sing a song and go back the way I come from...

Our lodge up in the mountain. A fallen tree last year after a storm. I did a lot of wood out of it.
It's here we have a lot of Brown bears and every spring you'll se marks on trees around...

Well, today I didn't meet anyone out on the run so I said "Hello" and "Smiled" to Elton instead!

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment