Wednesday 6 February 2013

163 days left...

... and today at lunch I went to a sportshop (Sportringen) and bought a portable thermos in which I can have liquid like hot/warm blueberry-soup (1L) in. I also can bring some food too. Well, I will try it out at Saturday on my longrun. I have plans for a 5-6 h run but it depends a lot on the weather. If it's to cold it will be a shorter run.

The portable thermos I got today. Will be exciting to try it out!

Today me and my son went XC-skiing and tomorrow I perhaps won't have time to do any exercise att all. Instead I will prepare two pair of skis. Maybe just a shorter run in the evening. Guess I will do a shorter run at Friday too. Not to long because of the longer run on Saturday. It's important to listen to your body. How it feels so I don't get injured or overtrained. Sunday me and my son will go XC-skiing again. Will be fun and it's really inspiring and motivational for my running.

Ok, runners! Did you say hello and smiled to other runners today? Good!

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment