Thursday 21 February 2013

148 days left...

... and me and Elton did a little late run today. Well, at least we did run which is the most important. People checking my information from Endomondo tracker perhaps think: How slow does that Flexirun really run? Must say I don't care that much of the speed when running. Instead I run often and vary my runs a lot. The longer runs I try to do in 6-6:30 pace with drinking and eating so I'll keep stabilized inside my body with all kind of energies (solid food, hydration etc).

Todays run was nice, even if late, with Elton. No XC-ski so far this week because my son got a little cold. Well, more run then :-)

Today WC in XC-ski started and the Sweden got one silver medal in sprint through Ida Ingmarsdotter, a great swedish XC-skier! Yippie!!

Well, time to get som sleep. Perhaps I can get 7 hours before dogs wanna have breakfast and then go out for their morning-walk :-)

Elton and I met som people, and dogs, to say Hello and Smile to! A drop in a ocean but at least a way in right direction for The World... :-)

Last summer, on a run with Elton, when passing by a grave from 450-500 AC.
Yes, the local area is an old one...

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment