Monday 8 April 2013

102 days left...

... and this day me and Elton did have a rest for the first time in 11 days! It really felt nice after l01,26 miles since 28th of March... :-) Thank's Elton for the support! You're totally GREAT!

Well, even if I didn't run today I still met a lot of people to say  Hello and Smile to at my work! Some asked me how my vacation has been and what I've been doing. Guess they was joking me because they know I was just running :-) My friends are GREAT! Just like Elton :-)

Elton two days ago on one of our runs. This run was in a cloudy weather but with a nice light!
When it's hard to run. Run anyway and try to find someone to say Hello to and give them you're very best Smile! After that the run will be Easy, Light and Smooth! Go #ELS!!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment