Wednesday 24 April 2013

86 days left...

... and today me and Elton went for a very Easy, Light and Smooth run! It was a very nice run and sometimes we ran faster and sometimes slower. In swedish its called "fartlek". A kind of game or play with different speeds on the run. For example you can run fast in every hill or any downhill. Sometimes fast sometimes slow. Quite a Fun-Run :-)

I will continue my 4-6 milers Mon-Fri and longer runs Sat-Sun. I now have plans for a little longer run on Saturday. Looks it going to be a 31,1 miler. Goal is 5 hours and no pain in my legs! I will bring 1L of blueberry soup and some Flapjacks to eat (energy bars full of oat, honey and nuts. Going to be very interesting, and most fun!

Take care out there and say Hello and try to Smile a bit to people you meet. Make their day at the same time you make yours! :-)

Normally I run longer distances with my black Icebug Anima shoes
but today I ran in my X-Trail shoes Icebug Acceleritas2.
A nice shoe which works fine on roads to (not asphalt though...).
Easy, Light and Smooth (... Fast)
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment