Tuesday 2 April 2013

108 days left...

... today no run! Well, kind of "active rest" instead. I've gor two daughters and one son. The daughters visited us over this years Easter and it was great fun! Today they went back for studies in Uppsala to the university there and therefore I wanted to be home with them instead. Mor important, I think, than to run for a couple of hours... I can do that tomorrow instead cause I've planned for a little longer run then.

Well, my son and I went out for 3,75 miles of XC-skiing instead. I just got a new pair of ski poles. 100% carbon and ultra-light :-) Sometimes it's good for the running to do other kinds of exercise like skiing, bicycling etc. It let your muscles rest and you get more motivated to run again :-)

Well, we met a lady with a dog on the ice where we went skiing. She used her big dog (Schnauzer) to get forward on her skis... We said hello and smiled, as usual! One other lady who did XC-skiing like us also waved hello and smiled. Great!

Good night runners and others! Tomorrow I will run a little longer run and it will be great as usual :-)

Me three days ago when XC-skiing with my son Magnus. It was a great day!

Remember to say Hello and Smile!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment