Thursday 18 April 2013

92 days left...

... and todays run I did with my oldest daughter, Ingrid. We ran 5.10 miles in 49:49 min which is about 4h and 18 min in marathon distance :-) Well, done Ingrid! Think we should go for about 4:30h... Well, we don't chasing a time. It's the joy of the run that's most important. Having fun and reach the finish line together! Probably this is going to be one of the best marathon ever I've been running! :-)

Well, we met som people out on the run and the hello and smile from them was even more positive than ever! Perhaps because I ran with my daughter today, and because of the spring :-) Nice!

Tomorrow we will do another run together and then perhaps about 6 miles instead of todays 5. A little increase ;-)

I've been running since last Friday now and just reached 19.88 miles. Saturday and Sunday there will be about 37 more miles I guess. Well, we'll see about that after the weekend. Things can happen!

Me and my oldest daughter Ingrid.
It's us going to beat Stockholm Marathon together 1st June 2013.
 Well, as many times before. Never forget to say Hello and Smile a little! It's a miracle what happens!

Easy, Light and Smooth friends!
/Flexirun


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely daughter :) How wonderful you can plan a race together. It will be quite a bonding experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much friend! Yes, it's very inspiring and exciting to have this plan and really training for it. Was so happy when she decided to "Go For It!". She's hom just now and we do some runnings together. I've told her about all that people around the race and how it might feels when coming into the Stockholm Stadium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Olympic_Stadium)
    Take carae and... #ELS
    /Flexirun

    ReplyDelete