Sunday 21 April 2013

89 days left...

... and today me, my family and the dogs went to Åre on a little outing. Well, there was no run before lunch but instead I ran with Elton after dinner. We ran 4 miles and then I took Adam, the older dog, on a 1,63 miler. Not much but weeks total was 41,08 miles. I was a little tired at the last run this Sunday and that's why I choose to take it a little easy instead.

Well, not much to say but I've goat a very nice recipes for energy bars from my daughter Ingrid. The one I will run the Stockholm Marathon with 1st June :-) I'll write it down for tomorrows blog!

"The Ultimate Running Guide - Faster, Stronger, Better"
Well, not #ELS but a VERY nice present from my wife. Thank's dear! :-)

Today me and the dogs met some people to say hello and smile to. Nice!

Easy, Light and Smooth! (...Fast) :-)
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment