Tuesday 16 April 2013

94 days left...

... and I could never believe that I would write about something as sad as the attack on the Boston Marathon... I have no friends running there, what I know of, but perhaps Twitter friends. Hope no one was hurt! Well, I still can't understand why!?

Well, the only thing I can do is run for the relevant! I run just 3,27 miles in 24:41 min but when running my first mile in 8:30 min I decided to Go For It! for Boston Marathon and did the second mile in 7:30 min just to speed up even more the third mile wich I ran in 6:57 min. Well, I felt ok after this little discharge and can only send positive thoughts to the needed.

Todays run was a little sad but for me, personally, it was a good run. I will try to do one run every evening this week and then a little longer runs Saturday and Sunday.

I met some people (one runner) and we said hello to each other and smiled! :-)

Peace...
Easy, Light and Smooth my friends...
Keep on struggling and never give up!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment