Friday 5 April 2013

106 days left...

... and a great day when have a vacation. Had some things to do during the day so there was no run for me and Elton until after dinner. We went of for our run about 19:00 and was gone for about an hour. The sun was just set when coming home just after 20:00. Cool cause I remember 3 month ago when the sun raise 09:30 and set 14:30... It was dark a lot! This is one reason why it's good to eat extra vitamin-D! Well, it's really a hormon but...

Well, todays run wasn't that fast or that long but I felt good all the way and the little stiffness in my legs disappeared just after about a mile. The blister from yesterday was fixed and I didn't feel it until the end :-)

I'm now working on a little biography over my running since 1969 until now. I'm also trying to write something about what running means to me and my philosophy about it. Interesting and a nice thing to do because if I can reach others to begin to run perhaps I get even more inspired myself.

It's Thursday and I've been running 35 miles so far this week which means I perhaps can go for about 45-50
until sunday. Nice to have vacation... ;-)

Soon, dear feet, soon there will be spring and then summer again!

Me and Elton met 4 humans and 4 deers. We got 4 Hello and Smiles... :-D

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment