Monday 15 April 2013

95 days left...

... and today me and Elton took a great slow-run. No stress at all and it felt good after som little more harder runs lately. I got power in my legs if I need it :-) That's a kind of receipt for me. Now I can run more ELS than ever I think! Yesterday's run was between 8-10 am and I was running on a crust of snow and it was beautiful. Now, 24 hours later, the spring finally came with warm winds and the snow melted a lot :-) The run with Elton was about 6 miles in an hour and great on bare ground! Lovely!

Well, it felt just perfect in my brain and body. We met a lot of people walking, walking with dogs and runners. The runners seems to recognize me allright now... Nice when they say hello and smile to me and Elton. Some even asked how far we had run :-)

Spring and time to take away this equipment :-)
Well, don't forget the nice word Hello! and the nice smile!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment