Sunday 14 April 2013

96 days left...

... and weeks total was 29,70 miles (47,79k) but instead I did five runs :-) Todays run was between 8-10 a.m. and there was light (sun) so it was a very nice run I must say. I run in a average speed of 8:53 min/mi and just let the legs do the job. For I mile I was running on top of the snow cause it was 21,2F and the snow was hard as ice. Like running on concrete! I met som people who was out with their dogs who said Hello and told me to struggle on :-) Inspiring! Even if I only run for myself The Run seems to involve other people too. Kind of a nice feeling that can't be explained I think...

Well, I stick to my #ELS-running and will not change anything but the distance and then the time I'm out running. Sometimes people (runners and not runners) if I'm going to run the 140 miles just for a training purpose? Well, no I'm not! That run I will do 18-19th of July. Guess it wouldn't be that smart to burn all the powder before the run. One also can get hurt or something which then would be fatal after a whole year of running. Remember I'm doing this for just one purpose: I love to run!

My philosophy is pure!

Run because You love it!
Run because You love the fresh air in Your lungs!
Run Easy!
Run because You can!
Run to be inspired!
Run to inspire others!
Run Light!
Run to say Hello!
Run for to Smile to someone!
Run Smooth!

If you have a positive feeling then...

...You Run ELS!


Hey, don't forget.... Hello and a little smile!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment