Tuesday 23 April 2013

87 days left...

... and today I had to read some exam reports from students. Well, it's fun and interesting though!
No run today but instead I packed some Flapjacks :-) It's energy bars one of my daughters did for me when visiting. Thank's!

Tomorrow there will be running again. 6-7 miles which is normal for me Monday to Friday. I do longer runs at weekends. In late May or early June, when teacher's summer vacation start, I will do som real runnings. In which I mean 8-10 hours of running with perhaps 1-2 stops for energy replenishment.

This weekend I will start writing a detailed plan for The Run. It's not only me out there. I have a little crew that really will do the job. Me, I just... run!

Flapjacks waiting to be unpacked! Yummie!
Hope you might feel good when say Hello and Smile to the people you met. Perhaps that's the moment of their day!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment