Sunday 28 April 2013

82 days left...

09:00

... and I'm just taking it #ELS this morning, or at least Easy... Yesterdays run was great with both a new runner friend and some lovely views :-)
It feels really good in the body after the 28.8 miles yesterday. A little stiff perhaps, but like I said, ok! Plan is to run or perhaps walk my dogs a bit today to remove some of the waste products that accumulate in the muscles. Light jogging/walking is a great way to do this.

21:00

Well, there was no run today but instead I changed tires on my car from winter- to summer tires. I also washed up the car so it's quite shiny again :-) I really took it easy today and it was just great I think. Yes, I wanted to run but think it was better to let my body and legs rest and recover instead. There will be more of those little longer runs soon :-) Think I will try to do around 28-31 miles every Saturday which then means I'll do just over a marathon every weekend ;-) Good for my endurance I think and it's ok if I run Easy, Light and Smooth!

:-)

Even if I didn't run today perhaps some runners around the world said Hello and Smiled to someone...

Easy, Light and Smooth! :-)
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment