Thursday 11 April 2013

99 days left...

... and todays run was a walk with my dogs, Adam and Elton. Last weeks total was 63 miles and I don't feel bad to rest for a while. I also have had a lot of work-related things to take care of monday, tuesday and thursday. Well, tomorrow and this upcoming weekend there might be some run instead :-)

After a little rest one normally wants to run a lot! Therefore I don't feel that bad about some days of rest. Instead I think it's going to be quite fun to run again when more motivated.

One of my walks with Elton. In the background you'll see a tower, the Kastalen (Citadel), from 1172!
Now there's time for me to go to bed and prepare for FRIDAY and some more nice runs!

Well, me and my dogs met some people when walking today and I got som more nice chats from inspiring people. Thanks!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment