Saturday 27 April 2013

83 days left...

... and two things were really exciting today. One was whether the calf would hold, and the second that I decided hit with a new chaser friend after 13 miles of running :-)
Both things were positive! In Sweden it's perhaps not that often you run with people you never have met but it's fun! You should try it. Think a lot of you out there have lot of friends on FB or Twitter etc so contact them and give them time and place to met. It's a little #ELS over it!

Me at 26,4 miles. Soon back home!

Well, after breakfast and walking the dogs I set of 7 am. It was a nice and sunny weather but a little windy against me which only meant to be positive cause my running home would be with the wind in my back :-)

I brought 1 litre of blueberry soup with som salt in and a bunch of FlapJack's (energy bars). I used my belt and it worked just fine. All tin all I ran 28,82 miles in 4:31:00 h. I felt good all the way but a little stiffness at the end. Between 20-23 miles I felt a little low but I just increased the pace and then it was ok again!

My excellent belt! 1 litre and som socks etc :-)
Today I said Hello and Smiled so much I almost "got cramp in the face"! :-D

Easy, Light and Smooth! (.. Fast)
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment