Monday 29 April 2013

81 days left...

i ran ... and once again I will tell you the body needs to rest sometimes. Resting is the kind of training when your body are recovering and rebuilding. I have rested 54 hours since my 28.8 miles running on Saturday and this evening I took Elton with me and ran sometimes fast sometimes slow. I felt great not only physically but also mentally. Love life just now!

Feel good after Anders mentally coaching!
He's just so GREAT!
Sometimes it's good not only to run. It's important to stop running and think about it too! How do you feel and why! Well, perhaps it's not that complicated to live for the running. Guess it's harder to run for living :-)

Today I was thinking about the fact... It's only 81 days left to The Run! Will be so fun but also a little scary which means I have feelings ;-)

Today we met som runners and people walking their dogs. All of them said Hello and Smiled to us! We did to...

Easy, Light and Smooth! (... Fast!)
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment