Friday 19 April 2013

91 days left...

... and no run today. Friday with family instead. Nice! Well, 7 days of running in 8 exercises so I guess a day of are not a problem. Instead I was out shopping food with Ingrid, dinner, TV and just relaxing. Walked the dogs today instead of running with them.

Tomorrow me and Ingrid will make some energy bars and I will try them out to see how my body works with them. Recipe will come tomorrow :-) No secrets at all. I promise!

Visiting a running store (shoes and socks mostly) today at lunch. Lot of people there to try out shoes, socks, running on a treadmill to check out their steps and so. I said: You seem to have a lot to do now, when springtime! and smiled. They said: Yes! How's running going? Then some people I know saw me and start to ask questions about The Run. Other people also asked about my run (never seen before). Nice to inspire people like this! Just can't understand what's so special with my run! Others have done it and perhaps both longer and faster.

Well, must be that #ELS-thing perhaps. And also the"Hello" and "Smile" thing perhaps... :-)

Think it's better to give than to get!

Well, this is The Run. 140 miles of joy!
Take care out there and remember... Hello friend! (and a big smile..) and there will be a miracle born!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexiriun

No comments:

Post a Comment