Saturday 6 April 2013

104 days left...

... and this morning I was stiff in both body and mind. I rolled out of my bed and limped up to give Adam and Elton (dogs) their breakfast at 6 am. 10 yards of pain! What!! 10 yards and I will run 246400 yards... Ha, ha! Crazy thoughts but also a bit scary.

Well, we went to the city to fix some small things like dog-food, fuel up the car for tomorrow when we will go to Åre which is a very nice resort up in the mountains 70 miles from my home. Before dinner I felt ok again and Elton and me went for a very slow run. I call those runs for "recovery run". Yes, it's a run but Elton decides when to stop so there normally are a lot of stops :-)

By lack of oxygen slag products are formed in the muscles and one way to get rid of those is to run/walk slowly. I also refill my mind or soul...

Tracks from... a Flexirun ;-)
I met just a little people today. But those I met I smiled and said hello to. I think people seems to "know" me and Elton more and more every day now...

Easy, Light and Smooth (#ELS)
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment