Friday 5 April 2013

105 days left...

... and todays run was quite normal in length but not in pace. I ran 12,65 miles which is ok but in a to fast pace though. Well, 8:39 min/mi is perhaps ok when running 25-31 miles but not when run 140 miles! Well, I feel very good in my body and legs so why not keep the pace up for a while and then rest a couple of days. I will go for a pace, when running, about 10:30 min/miles. We'll have to see how I feel in body and legs when the D-day comes...

A 20 miler in 1,4F this winter... In this run I remember I was thinking: "Just struggle on Claes,
there will come a time when this run is something to think of when your out on The Run!"

I still have my doubts, but just in my mind,  about my run when people say to me: "Are you absolutely mad? Why? What for..?" In one way I nearly agree with them but in the next second I think: "You just wait! I'll show You...". But in a positive way! I don't get angry or so :-)

Lately I have been listening in music from Coldplay. Great music and great lyrics. In the song Fix You
there are this lyrics that's just great for a runner:


When you try your best but you don't succeedWhen you get what you want but not what you needWhen you feel so tired but you can't sleepStuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your faceWhen you lose something you can't replaceWhen you love someone but it goes to wasteCould it be worse?
Lights will guide you homeAnd ignite your bonesAnd I will try to fix you
And high up above or down belowWhen you're too in love to let it goBut if you never try you'll never knowJust what you're worth


It's that line "But if you never try you'll never know" that's just stucked into my brain...

Well, I did meet som people, as usual, that I said Hello and Smiled to. If that's all that's needed for a better world then it's gonna be a piece of cake!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment