Sunday 7 April 2013

103 days left...

... and today I went to the ski resort Åre to look at som nice lodges :-) The weather was great and we ate lunch in a restaurant with a good view over the mountain. The lodges around was very nice...

Part of the mountain Åreskutan in the ski resort Åre
When coming home I went for a walk with our dogs, Adam and Elton. Ate a great dinner and just relaxed for a while, on this last day of my Easter vacation. Must say I didn't have that right feeling to go out there and do the weeks last run. But when looking out I saw a beautiful evening, still with the sun up and the white snow that sparkle so nice from the sunbeams... Then I couldn't resist any longer so I change to the running fit and moved on.

First mile was not fun at all but I didn't matter so much. Just struggle on, step by step, mile after mile. When running perhaps 3 miles I was warm and quite motivated to my run so I started to run a little faster some miles and a little slower some. Kind of a run called fartlek in Swedish. It's when you run fast for a while and then run a bit slower just to run a little faster again. Like a game... I did 9,14 miles in 1:16:34 h and there was a lot of strong horses inside me wanted to come out but I hold them back quite hard :-)

Some trails now are free from snow and ice so it's REALLY nice to run on bare ground! Weeks total was 62,96 miles and the time was 9:44:17 h and a average pace of about 9:15 min/mi.

Met some people with nice dogs that was out walking. Said Hello and Smiled as usual... :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth my friends!
/Flexirun


No comments:

Post a Comment