Wednesday 3 April 2013

107 days left...

... and I followed my wife to town for some shopping. After shopping I just undressed cause I got my running clothes underneath! I think runners have a brilliant brain... ;-)

I was thinking of a longer run today. Perhaps even two runs. I'm a runner that think a lot of runnings are good. Better to run 2-3 times in a day than do just one very long run. It's important for the body to rest too. Well, I do run very long "one-runs" too... but not to often though.

The weather was fine and I had the wind in my back. Was fun running thru the city today! Some people said Hello and Smiled to me which was fun. Well, after about 10 miles I felt absolutely nothing in my legs and I was thinking I perhaps found the very first step to some kind of good shape and endurance.

As I said before I don't run very fast on my runnings because it's not about time! It's about endurance but todays run, in a 140 mile perspective, was to fast though. Well, I felt great and was happy to run again so I did run a little faster on todays run. I ran 17,31 mi in 2:25:05 which gives a pace of 8,23 min/mi. Well, normally I don't run that fast but as I said. Sometimes it just feel so good!

Well, tomorrow I will run again but not that long. Elton will follow I think :-)

Well, today I did a "amateur run". I got a blister from a very small gravel...
This happens maybe once every ten years!

Met some people that said Hello to me and Smiled?! Nice!! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment