Friday 12 April 2013

98 days left...

... and I did a short run this evening after dinner with Elton. Not fast, just moving forward after last weeks 63 mile! Well, so far, this week hasn't been full of runs exactly... It feels a little bit strange in my body. Like a small cold perhaps. Don't think it's that bad but hopefully my body just needs... rest!

Tomorrow I will run a little longer. Perhaps I'll try for about 15 mile or so. On the news today they said it will snow tomorrow. Not very strange this time up here but at the same time the iceroads (!) still can be used! About 2,65 ft thick so there's no problem to take the car to the other side of the lake :-)

One of the iceroads over the lake Storsjön (the Big Lake) I will run around. 140 miles... :-)
Soon time for bed but I will write more tomorrow after my runs. Well, it has been a fine Friday and I hope for a nice weekend. Take care and run #ELS!

Try a little "Hello" and some "Smile" to the ones you meet out there when running!

Easy, Light and Smooth friends!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment